GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITES
- Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully, as your use of this website (the “Site”), and all other websites belonging to Radio Hive, is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions insofar as they relate to this specific website. These terms and conditions apply to both –
- third party users of the Site, which may advertise, publish or otherwise submit content onto the Site; and
- users, who may browse the contents of the Site and the third party content displayed thereon,
or either party, as the context may indicate.
- Further to the aforementioned, Radio Hive may, in its sole and absolute discretion, amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Reference to Radio Hive in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a reference to the relevant legal entity which operates the website concerned.
SUBMISSION OF CONTENT AND USE OF THE SITE
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only. Should you choose to access or use the Site you do so at your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- You are prohibited from submitting, by means of reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, advertisements, promotional material, directory listings or any other information through the Site, or in any other manner, any content which is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to –
- any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, national, or international law;
- any content that constitutes an invasion of privacy;
- any content that is an infringement of any intellectual property right;
- any content that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- any content that constitutes a political statement, commercial solicitation, or “Spam”.
- Using Radio Hive’s websites is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your advertisement.
- We may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
- Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you do not pay, we may limit your ability to use the services. We reserve the right to recover unpaid fees from you
- You agree, upon requesting any Display or Classified Advertising space, that in the event of failure to publish an advertisement or publication of an incorrect advertisement, the liability of Radio Hive shall be limited to the amount paid by the advertiser for the advertisement that did not appear, or for that portion of the advertising space occupied by the incorrect item only (as the case may be), and that there shall be no liability in any event beyond the amount paid for such advertisement.
- Radio Hive shall not be liable for slight changes or typographical errors that do not lessen the value of an advertisement.
- Radio Hive cannot be responsible for errors after the first day of publication of any advertisement. Notice of errors on the first day should immediately be called to the attention of Radio Hive.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROPRIETARY TO RADIO HIVE AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, REPRODUCED OR OTHERWISE UTILISED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF RADIO HIVE.